Did you know?
Time in nature helps with our thinking skills.
Explore your nature
- Find rocks you can safely climb up and over.
- Try balancing on a rock – can you do it on one leg?
- What do the rocks feel like when you’re barefoot?
- Are the rocks all the same colour? Find your favourite.
- Find some stones to balance on rocks, or smaller rocks to balance on bigger rocks.
- Create a sculptural masterpiece.
- Sketch patterns you see in the rocks in a nature journal.
- Share your best balancing photos with whānau and friends.
- Share your rock pattern drawing with whānau and friends.