Did you know?
Time spent in nature is a great way to reflect and feel calm.
Explore your nature
- Pack a snack to keep you going.
- Read a map or try navigating using nature to get you to the top.
- Spot birds on your journey.
- Take photos of interesting shapes and colours you see along the way.
- Take a photo when you get to the top.
- Collect reminders of your journey and make a museum of your journey.
- Share your photos of the view with whānau and friends.
- Take friends and whānau on a tour of your collected items.