Did you know?
Outdoor play in nature helps us build our reasoning skills.
Explore your nature
- Look out for your tent – what can you see?
- What sounds can you hear when going to sleep?
- Shine your torch on the side of the tent – can you see any silhouettes?
- Look up at the stars – how many constellations can you see?
- Wake up early to experience the dawn chorus.
- Practice your storytelling – how does this camping spot inspire you?
- Play with light and create shadow puppets.
- Create a map of your camping spot so others can find you.
- Share your map and favourite stories with whānau and friends.