Contact a DOC office, or for visitor information contact the local visitor centre or i-SITE who will be able to assist.

In this section

Note: For visitor information including hut passes, contact the DOC visitor centre in the first instance. If there is no DOC visitor centre in your area, try an i-SITE or contact the local DOC office for more information.

North Island

South Island

Back to top