View clips from the Protecting our seas DVD. Explore a selection of our marine reserves and learn about the unique marine biodiversity that they protect.
Download the publication
View video clips from the DVD.
Note: These large files may be slow to open.
- Introduction (WMV, 7,450K, 1 minute 54 seconds)
- Kermadec Islands (WMV, 5,241K, 2 minutes 2 seconds)
- Poor Knights Islands (WMV, 5,955K, 2 minutes 19 seconds)
- Cape Rodney – Okakari Point (Goat Island) (WMV, 4,882K, 1 minute 53 seconds)
- Long Bay – Okura (WMV, 4,466K, 1 minute 45 seconds)
- Te Whanganui-a-Hei (WMV, 5,588K, 2 minutes 10 seconds)
- Te Paepae o Aotea (Volkner Rocks) (WMV, 5,072K, 2 minutes)
- Te Tapuwae o Rongokako (WMV, 3,925K, 1 minute 31 seconds)
- Kapiti (WMV, 7,106K, 2 minutes 47 seconds)
- Long Island/Kokomohua (WMV, 4,471K, 1 minute 44 seconds)
- Piopiotahi (Milford Sound) (WMV, 5,241K, 2 minutes 2 seconds)
- Ulva Island/Te Wharawhara (WMV, 5,688K, 2 minutes 12 seconds)
- Auckland Islands (WMV, 4,945K, 1 minute 55 seconds)
- Exploring our seas (WMV, 2,777K, 1 minute 7 seconds)
- Protecting our seas (WMV, 7,711K, 3 minutes 3 seconds)
If you can not view these clips, try the Quicktime and MPG versions provided on the pages below.
Copyright: Crown/Liquid Action Films