Otanewainuku Ecological District Survey Report
Download the publication
- Otanewainuku report - pages 1 to 7 (PDF, 219K)
- Otanewainuku report - pages 8 to 14 (PDF, 188K)
- Otanewainuku report - pages 15 to 17 (PDF, 353K)
- Otanewainuku report - pages 18 to 21 (PDF, 692K)
- Otanewainuku report - pages 22 to 28 (PDF, 71K)
- Otanewainuku report - pages 29 to 35 (PDF, 102K)
- Otanewainuku report - pages 36 to 42 (PDF, 102K)
- Otanewainuku report - pages 43 to 49 (PDF, 82K)
- Appendices 1 to 8 of Otanewainuku report (PDF, 291K)
Otanewainuku Ecological District extends across the Kaimai Range and the northern Mamaku Plateau to the coast at Otamarakau. This Protected Natural Areas Programme (PNAP) report contains a large amount of information on the ecological values of the Otanewainuku Ecological District and is a significant reference work as it also gives guidance on conservation priorities.
This report will be a useful document for landholders, conservation managers from the Department of Conservation and other related organisations, iwi, conservation groups, scientists and the general public.
The Otanewainuku Ecological District PNAP report has been prepared by Wildland Consultants Ltd under contract to the Department of Conservation.
Full copies of this report are available for viewing at the Department of Conservation offices in Rotorua or Tauranga or local public libraries in the Bay of Plenty. Copies can be purchased at the Department of Conservation offices in Rotorua or Tauranga for $40.00 including GST (hard copy) or $20.00 including GST (CD copy).
|Phone:||07 349 7400|
|Fax:||+64 4 471 1117|
99 Sala Street
PO Box 1146
|Full office details|