Kidds Bush Reserve campsite
Water from tap
Kidds Bush campsite
- Adult (18+ years): $6 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $3 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
- Number of tent sites - 40
Camp lakeside in a large grassy area with good shade from mountain beech trees. Walk around the lake, go fishing or swimming.
Off SH 6, 32 km north of Wanaka
Shore of Lake Hawea, Meads Road, 40 min (32km) north of Wanaka off SH6.
Grid reference: NZTM2000, E1302511-N5072411
Latitude: -44.4411771, Longitude: 169.26180602
- No tap water in winter
- Picnic shelter
- Boat ramp
- No dogs permitted
- No road access during the months of October and November due to lambing - boat access only.
Plan and prepare