Water from stream
Lake Wakatipu as seen from the
- Adult (18+ years): $6 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $3 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
- Number of tent sites - 20
Camp on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, New Zealand’s longest lake. Explore the area along the Caples or the Greenstone tramping tracks. Swim, kayak, fish or go boating on the lake, or enjoy the scenery.
Kinloch Rd, 20 km from Glenorchy
From Glenorchy follow the Glenorchy - Paradise Rd, turn left into Priory Rd then right into Glenorchy - Routeburn Rd. Follow to Kinloch Rd. Campsite at Kinloch.
Grid reference: NZTM2000, E1232567-N5023919
Latitude: -44.84371667, Longitude: 168.34999424
- Lake front site
- Self registration or Kinloch Lodge owners will collect camp fees. Lodge has facilities for showers and meals.
Park or reserve
Kinloch Foreshore Recreation Reserve