Uretiti Beach campsite
Water from tap
- Adult (18+ years: $10 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $5 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
- No bookings – first come/first served
- Camp host on site year round
- Self-registration during off-peak period
- Backcountry hut pass does not apply
- Campervan access / eligible for NZMCA pass – except peak period
- Contact Uretiti campsite on +64 9 432 1051
Uretiti Beach on Bream Bay is signposted on SH 1 about 5 km north of Waipu or 34 km south of Whangarei.
5 km north of Waipu or 34 km south of Whangarei, turn off State Highway 1 at signpost. Follow road to beach.
Grid reference: NZTM2000, E1731842-N6022426
Campers staying in the camp are required to purchase a $2.00 rubbish bag to assist with the costs associated with the disposal of rubbish and recyclable items.
Park or reserve
Uretiti Recreation Reserve
Plan and prepare
View larger (JPG, 218 K)
Help stop kauri dieback
Kauri dieback disease is killing our native kauri. It spreads by soil movement, but you can help prevent it.
- Stay on the track and off kauri roots.
- Clean your gear before and after visiting kauri forests.
Visit the kauri dieback website for more information on how you can help.