Pioneer Park campsite
Water from tap
- Adult (18+ years): $6 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $3 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
- Number of tent sites - 40
This is an open but sheltered campsite. There are short walks nearby and historic relics to be seen.
Homebush Rd, 14 km west of Geraldine
From Geraldine follow SH 79 for 23 km. Turn into Gudex Rd, then Middle Valley Rd. Turn left through iron gates into Pioneer Park.
Grid reference: NZTM2000, E1436542-N5110580
Latitude: -44.14350594, Longitude: 170.95614336
- Gravel access
- Dogs permitted. Must be on a leash at all times.
Park or reserve
Pioneer Park (Geraldine Forest)