Dickey Flat campsite
Water from stream
- Adult (18+ years): $6 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $3 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
Tent sites at Dickey Flat are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please pay campsite fees using the envelopes and locked box provided at the entrance.
- Number of tent sites - 35
- Dogs permitted. Must be on a leash at all times.
- Fires are not permitted.
Dickey Flat campsite is on the northern edge of the Kaimai Mamaku Forest Park. It provides access to a variety of short walks and overnight tramps featuring historic mining and logging remains amongst the regenerating bush.
Leave SH2 at Waikino, via Waitawheta Road southbound over a one-lane bridge, then take Kennedy Road and Dickey Flat Rd. The final approach is unsealed road.
Grid reference: NZTM2000, E1843009-N5852854
Latitude: -37.43926557, Longitude: 175.74677885