Turn off the Glenorchy Rd 6 km west of Queenstown into Moke Lake Road and follow the gravel road for about 7 km to the lake.
The road to Moke Lake in winter can be tricky and 4WD only.
Grid reference: NZTM2000, E1251305-N5007714
Latitude: -44.99811782, Longitude: 168.57308923
- Adult (18+ years): $13 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $6.50 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
The campsite pass for rental campervans cannot be used at this campsite.
Backcountry Hut Passes cannot be used at this campsite.
Know before you go
- Fires not permitted at any time.
- The boat speed limit on the lake is 5 km/hr.