Port Craig Lodge
This 3 day guided loop for more experienced walkers takes you along the south coast of new Zealand up to the subalpine Hump Ridge zone, over historic viaducts in the heart of the native forest. Rest in easy-access, comfortable backcountry lodges.
Price: From $1,645 per person
Season: 20 October - 17 April
Departs: Queenstown, Te Anau or Tuatapere
- One night pre-walk B&B accommodation in Tuatapere.
- Short helicopter flight across Te Waewae Bay to the start of the walk.
- Pack transfer up the hill to Okaka. A day pack is all you'll need to carry your lunch, wet weather gear and a change of clothes.
- Multi-share accommodation or private room and a hot shower with all linen supplied.
- Fully catered with cooked breakfasts, packed lunches and 3 course dinners. Snacks and fresh fruit also provided.
Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track
Ph: +64 3 226 6739 or 0800 486 774
Web: Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track