Peel Forest campground
- Number of sites - 47
- Number of powered sites - 34
- Number of cabins - 4
22 km north of Geraldine. Follow Mai North Rd (Scenic Highway 72) for 8 km, turn left after the Orari Bridge into Geraldine to Arundel Rd, after 3 km, take the second left into Peel Forest Rd for 13 km.
NZTM2000 coordinates: E1460733, N5138885
- Adults: (18+ years): $15.00 per night
- Youth: (5 - 17 years): $7.50 per night
- Child/Infant: (0 - 4 years): free
$5.00 per night for power
NZMCA / DOC campsite pass cannot be used at this campsite.
- $50 per night - up to 2 person
- Additional adult: $15 per night
- Additional child over 3 years: $10 per night
Walking and tramping
Walk to swamp forest, old logging sawpits, Acland Falls or the Rangitata River.
Fish, jet boat or raft the river.