- Dumping station available in summer
- Hot showers at public shelter in village (2.5 km from campsite)
2.5 km from Aoraki/Mt Cook Village at the end of Hooker Valley Rd off SH 80.
White Horse Hill Campground
Image: Jack Mace | DOC
NZTM2000 coordinates: E1365711, N5155153
Latitude: -43.71964561, Longitude: 170.09146595
- Adult (18+ years): $13 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $6.50 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
Walking and tramping
Enjoy a variety of walks from the valley floor to mountain tops.
In the area
The village has a visitor centre, guided activities, shops and restaurants.
Know before you go
Fires not permitted at any time.