About the resource
Marlborough has many conservation educators within community groups and agencies that can provide education and experiences to schools. The various groups focus on a range of habitat, species and conservation actions being undertaken.
This resource was developed by Department of Conservation, in conjunction with community conservation groups, and is designed to assist teachers in selecting appropriate conservation education experiences. It includes information on how these programmes are linked to the New Zealand Curriculum.
Download the resource
Marlborough conservation education toolbox (PDF, 2,043)
Conservation educators in the toolbox
- Climate Karanga Marlborough
- Conservation Kids NZ
- Department of Conservation
- EcoWorld Science Heritage and Education Trust
- Kaipupu Point Sounds Wildlife Sanctuary
- Koru Native Wildlife Centre
- Marlborough District Council
- Marlborough Sounds Wildlife Recovery Trust
- Picton Dawn Chorus
- Rarangi Dawn Chorus
Wendy Sullivan, DOC Community Ranger
Viewing files on this page
If you can't view these files contact us to request another format. About our files.