Contact information for queries about concessions and other permits.

If you have a query relating to a concession or permit, the offices below specialise in the following topics.

If you have a query relating to a permit or concession not listed below, contact your nearest office.


Contact our Hamilton office for:

  • agriculture, beehive, vehicle, ski field and grazing concessions
  • Wildlife Act, research and collection, and freshwater authorisations.

Contact details:

Permissions Team Leader
Private Bag 3072
Hamilton 3240
Ph +64 7 858 1585


Contact our Christchurch office for:

  • retail, ski field, access/easements, Wild Animal Recovery Operations (WARO) and helihunting concessions
  • Sounds Foreshore authorisations and all permits relating to marine mammals.

Contact details:

Permissions Advisor (Support)
Private Bag 4715
Christchurch Mail Centre
Christchurch 8140
Ph +64 3 371 3700


Contact our Hokitika office for:

  • events, vehicle, boating, access/easements, grazing and extraction of materials concessions
  • mining and access arrangements.

Contact details:

Permissions Advisor (Support)
Private Bag 701
Hokitika 7842
Ph +64 3 756 9117


Contact our Dunedin office for:

  • aircraft (other than helihunting and WARO), boating, ski field, access/easement and grazing concessions.

Contact details:

Permissions Advisor (Support)
PO Box 5244
Dunedin 9058
Ph +64 3 477 0677

Back to top